The Horse Riders is the first stationery brand dedicated to riders. Third year for this equestrian diary, which has become a must-have on equestrian social networks. A very floral design for this third year of publication, with soft, spring colors.
This year we are adding new items to the collection, with 3 new stationery items, namely:
- A Daily planner, in the form of a detachable block, to organize your riding sessions, including the summary of the session, enough to draw the exercises and list your tasks.
- A Weekly planner, in the form of a desk pad, to organize your weeks. This block is double-sided: a classic weekly diary side, and a more fun side to organize your tasks, your objectives, note your motivations and good memories.
- A To-do list, in the form of a very simple detachable block to note the objectives and tasks to be carried out.
In addition to these 3 new elements, the equestrian planner is even more expanded with new practical pages for riders.
- Pages presentations, horses, riders, recipes…
- Competition and work objectives with evolution graphs,
- Monitoring of interventions by the veterinarian, the farrier, the osteopath, etc.
- Session reports, exercise ideas and notes,
- Pages of practical advice and tips,
- Budget pages and monthly summaries,
- And many more pages…
My missions on this project:
Complete creation of the notebook, as well as the three notepads: layout, design, cover in a floral watercolor style, illustrations, PDF assembly for delivery in printer format…